jbitonti

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: medieval madness

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

I’ve got pinballfx3 working perfect with my pinDMD in pinup popper however it does not work with my future pinball.

Need to confirm: Does pinup popper still require the opengl32.dll and the pindmd.dll ? : Can they be put into the BAM folder or do they have to go where futurepinball.exe is? (tired both neither seem to work)

I’ve tried with and without the .ini file and notice works better loading without it: Still doesn't work

With pinballX I just dropped those files in and everything worked great.

Any direction for pinup popper? (Also during the menu I do have dmd working for all games) Just when launching future pinball it is blank.

Thoughts?

#2 jbitonti

jbitonti

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: medieval madness

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:02 PM

Update:

I uninstalled future pinball and BAM. Re-installed future pinball with BAM, then rebooted the computer. Still same issue.

I then took the pindmd.ini file and took out any space at the front of the text that I downloaded from pindmd.com. Not sure why space got added in the front of each line but that seemed to work with the uninstall and reinstall. Who knows…. If your having issues like some out there I strongly suggest an uninstall and reinstall and then double check that .ini file.

I’ve got pindmd working great with BAM. However…

WHAT’S NOT WORKING – I can not get pindmd3 to work with pinup popper. Going to do some more playing around this week but if anyone has suggestion please let me know. pindmd3 works 50% of the time with fx3 but its sometimes a real hit or miss.

Suggestions / things to try?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pinup popper, future pinball, pindmd, pindmdv3, dmd