Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Hanz FSS ( Full Single Screen ) VPX LED Re-Creations

FSS hanzoverfist Full Single Screen LED MOD MOD VPX

  • Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#141 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

Works for me.

 

Great work you have done as well rascal, for a quy who's been around a few loops more than me!


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#142 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

NBA Fastbreak looks kinda neat!

 

Attached File  NBA Fastbreak Clipboard-1.png   1.11MB   24 downloads

 

 


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#143 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:40 AM

Nice! Had a NBAFB myself, an awesome and very underrated machine!



#144 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

In the first post, the links for Dr.Dude and BBBB are missing.. Is this intentional?

Thanks again for these awesome MODs! :)



#145 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:50 PM

Nice! Had a NBAFB myself, an awesome and very underrated machine!

 

definitely ... I really enjoy playing it as many other underrated tables..


In the first post, the links for Dr.Dude and BBBB are missing.. Is this intentional?

Thanks again for these awesome MODs! :)

 

I think I posted about that quite a bit, but here we go: I have completed the two tables but wrd1972 decided to make some flipper physics changes so I and everyone else need to wait.. so I will contact him today on the status...


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#146 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

ah, sorry, did miss that info!

thanks again for the table MODs!!



#147 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

This is going to be my EMreel table, this table will have both Bally 1972 EM version and Bally/Midway 1985 digital version all in one.

 

Here is what the digital version is looking like..

 

Attached File  Fireball Clipboard-1.png   733.1KB   16 downloads

 

EDIT: Updated Fireball And added Tri-Zone

 

Attached File  Tri-Zone Clipboard-1.png   861.75KB   15 downloads


Edited by hanzoverfist, 08 April 2017 - 01:16 AM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#148 fuzzel

fuzzel

    spaghetti code

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: yes I have

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

Hanz the flasher master :)

#149 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

I could follow  that up with a dirty joke, but I will pass (this time)!


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#150 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

when I try one of these, its off center.  Am I missing something or do I have to change every table for my setup?  Looks very cool though



#151 wrd1972

wrd1972

    Authoring Padawan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location:Central KY. USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

In the first post, the links for Dr.Dude and BBBB are missing.. Is this intentional?

Thanks again for these awesome MODs! :)

Hanz currently has the tables for his conversion.


My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade  Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia  GTX 970

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.


#152 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:27 PM

when I try one of these, its off center.  Am I missing something or do I have to change every table for my setup?  Looks very cool though

 

can you tell me more, you should not need to modify anything,unless you are playing on a cab.

 

1: Are you using the very latest beta, and do you have the "use FS flag" disabled in video options?

 

2: what table is it? 

 

3: offset up and down or left and right? if its up and down you may have a different display aspect ratio that is not covered in the source, can you post your display specs video width and height?

 

if it is the later:

4: can you post a pic of the offset? so we can adjust here if possible.


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#153 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

@hanzoverfis

Why do you want the authors' agreement?

if their tables are freely modifiable without their authorization.

If the authors are absent for several months, their agreements can be very long........


Edited by fripounet, 10 April 2017 - 11:33 AM.


#154 toxie

toxie

    VPF Veteran

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts
  • Location:berlin, germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: AFM

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

when I try one of these, its off center.  Am I missing something or do I have to change every table for my setup?  Looks very cool though

 

You need the normal 10.3 beta build nowadays, not the build that Hanz linked there anymore..



#155 senseless

senseless

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 513 posts

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: T2, Black Knight 2K, Monster Bash

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: senseless_mind

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

Looks great, makes me want to build a single screen table top just to play these :).

#156 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

thanks senseless.. between you and the coffee , you just made my day better! :tup:

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


@fripounet , it's just simple respect for the authors, which is not very much to ask for, from people who have done quite a lot of work, and it's a fine line already for me to deal with, without it turning into a fiasco sometimes.. so sorry if you see something you like, but I'm going to have to ask you to be a bit more tolerant of the process.


Edited by hanzoverfist, 10 April 2017 - 01:18 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#157 unclewilly

unclewilly

    sofa king.....

  • VIP
  • 5,192 posts
  • Location:Baltimore, Maryland

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: tz, tom, big hurt, who dunnit



Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

This is a very nice addition. Especially for those of us that no longer have space for any full size cabinet or real machines. Ive been looking for an alternative that would allow me to mount a monitor on the wall and build a pedistal for the controls and plunger so i could maintain the feel of actually standing at a machine without taking up all the space. Would also allow me to combine a mame setup with a pinball setup.

Thanks for your work on these tables hanz

"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
 
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx

uw2.gif


#158 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

@UNCLEWILLY well the good news is that me and rascal are joining forces so to speak , and may end up getting our own area on the forum for FSS . just for people like us who can't afford the space of a full sized cab..

 

 

EDIT: in retrospect , hanging it off the wall is a brilliant idea.. you just influenced my design... thx...


Edited by hanzoverfist, 10 April 2017 - 02:18 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#159 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Major LOL... Just put the firepower 2 backglass on the fireball 2 table.. and it looks not bad!!!! The whole time making the backglass I'm asking myself periodically why the fireball text on the table..  I finally woke up.. the problem  you encounter working late!!! So I call this table ballpower!

 

Attached File  Ball Power Clipboard-1.png   823.14KB   12 downloads


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#160 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:03 PM

Funny,  Thanks for your reply to my trouble.  Here is some info and pics

 

1) Using latest beta 10.3 build 3031, no check box under video options to force FS settings
 
2) TOM
 
3) I've tried on my PinCab with similar results, but these settings are from a laptop with only 1 screen
 
 
Thanks for your help, these really cool for a 1 screen setup and when all these can be in the same table it will be great
 
 
Steve
 
sorry try this
 
 
 
 
really hate uploading pics, never remember a good free image hoster and how to paste into this forum
 
Hope you can figure it out from the html that I posted
 

 


Edited by Slydog43, 12 April 2017 - 09:06 PM.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSS, hanzoverfist, Full Single Screen, LED MOD, MOD, VPX