Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Fire! wip(unclewilly & randr)


  • Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

#141 unclewilly

unclewilly

    sofa king.....

  • VIP
  • 5,192 posts
  • Location:Baltimore, Maryland

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: tz, tom, big hurt, who dunnit



Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

Orange plastics done.  now on to transparent ramp, ramp rails, trees, smoke, and rescue targets

 

Attached File  wip6.png   2.27MB   16 downloads


"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
 
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx

uw2.gif


#142 randr

randr

    I'm just a hardware guy so...

  • VIP
  • 2,650 posts
  • Location:Minnesota

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

Looking good! i may need to tweak a few buildings yet.... dammit


randr___pinball.png                         


#143 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Vampirolatino2, you are doing a grat job on the PF., but you are putting in a lot of work.

You should be able to use fill and/or pattern fill to remove most of that glare.  Redrawing it is def. doing it the hard way.  Fill options in GIMP are awesome and that is how I made repairs to the Trigon and JUbilee backglasses so quickly, And I'm a real amateur when it comes to paint programs it's just that easy. 

 

I have the files shared, fell free to give me a hand if you can please, I have to configure a Firewall in my work this coming days :( will have short times to work with it.



#144 SILVERBALL

SILVERBALL

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Location:USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Attack from Mars, Twilightzone, Fathom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

Awesome job by all involved !!!!

PinBalt

#145 Arcade4

Arcade4

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Location:Beaumont, TX.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: AC/DC

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

Very exciting to see this come along so fast. 



#146 Shadowsclassic

Shadowsclassic

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
  • Location:Depauw, Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Okay, had a little time to work on this today Helping out Vampirolatino2 a little while he works at his paying gig.  Thanks Vampirolatino2 for letting me play a small part in this awesome table!!!

I think just a little more on the goldleaf at the bottom and it should be done.  I did a little of the black around the people as well.

I'll have more time to work on it tonight, should be able to about finish it up. Here is a shot of where it is at now.

Attached File  FIRE HD NEW (Full)v6f.png   2.51MB   12 downloads



#147 unclewilly

unclewilly

    sofa king.....

  • VIP
  • 5,192 posts
  • Location:Baltimore, Maryland

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: tz, tom, big hurt, who dunnit



Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

You guys rock

"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
 
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx

uw2.gif


#148 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

Freaking awesome shadowsclasic!!!

 

Here is my long route pixel painting lol

To do: Left bottom side, upper lights, upper details lost, and the "blue crowd" and then we can celebrate

 

linky: https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

 

shadow help me with the crowd, as you can see I started in the right bottom side with just one dude, use this latest version please :D

 

Expected time of deliver: I think by the end of this week I will finish this. I will try to get much done tomorrow because the Firewall configuration is at hold right now. :) free time? I wish! lol

 

Oh and the original artist can still go ate coconuts! Damn it, painting all this lol!!!!!!!!!! ;)

 

edit: updated, two more dudes.... and a horse?! in the crowd!

sorry if the white background is bothering someone, I will update the final version with transparent background, I have it like that because is more easy to see the art I'm importing and fixing.


Edited by vampirolatino2, 29 April 2014 - 10:50 PM.


#149 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Guys you all should vote 5 starts for this WIP because we are a bunch of crazy dudes working in this! LOL!!!!!!! :yahoo:



#150 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

can't leave the reaper alone lol

 

linky: https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

 

gotta go. Time to eat and go home.


hope you guys like it :(



#151 Shadowsclassic

Shadowsclassic

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
  • Location:Depauw, Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

Well I guess you won't be needing my crowd work then? LOL.

 

I'm going ahead and do some touch up on some of the areas I still seed have color fade.

 

See if this has all the problems fixed. Attached File  FIRE HD NEW (Full)v6g.png   2.52MB   13 downloads


Edited by Shadowsclassic, 30 April 2014 - 12:57 AM.


#152 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

lol, yes I need your help. you are good restoring color. I had to do that because the original mylar is very thick and with the reflection the original art lost a lot of details ... so I'm restoring them by hand :( .. I even did some orignal artwork retouches or "modifications" to "enhance" the art. This playfild will not be 100% original ...

 

thank a lot for your help!!!


Edited by vampirolatino2, 30 April 2014 - 12:20 AM.


#153 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

awesome work mate!! love it, just a few detaild that I need to add to the left branch side, upper bricks, and some here and there to make it final. Thanks, this helps a lot!!



#154 randr

randr

    I'm just a hardware guy so...

  • VIP
  • 2,650 posts
  • Location:Minnesota

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:06 AM

You guys are banging this out! New jobs for both of you doing these from now on! Great work!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randr___pinball.png                         


#155 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

Thanks, we are ALL a great team :) hope to do more work together again some day.


randr, one question about the colors. Because you have one, I mean two original Fire tables, .... do the color "white" from the restoration we are making is indeed white or is more "bone white"? I can't tell very well from the original pictures you uploaded.

 

Thanks!

edit: like this, linky (forget about the changes in the left side they are temporary, just inverting the right side):

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing


Edited by vampirolatino2, 30 April 2014 - 03:10 AM.


#156 Shadowsclassic

Shadowsclassic

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
  • Location:Depauw, Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

Thanks guys, just glad I was able to give something back to the community!



#157 randr

randr

    I'm just a hardware guy so...

  • VIP
  • 2,650 posts
  • Location:Minnesota

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

Thanks, we are ALL a great team :) hope to do more work together again some day.


randr, one question about the colors. Because you have one, I mean two original Fire tables, .... do the color "white" from the restoration we are making is indeed white or is more "bone white"? I can't tell very well from the original pictures you uploaded.

 

Thanks!

edit: like this, linky (forget about the changes in the left side they are temporary, just inverting the right side):

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Here are some photos for reference

 

https://www.dropbox....bgwa/Uo4GEIsYtQ


randr___pinball.png                         


#158 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:03 AM

Awesome, bone white it is. So ... the picture that I uploaded have a spot on color scheme. :) btw nice pictures!!


Edited by vampirolatino2, 30 April 2014 - 04:03 AM.


#159 randr

randr

    I'm just a hardware guy so...

  • VIP
  • 2,650 posts
  • Location:Minnesota

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

Awesome, bone white it is. So ... the picture that I uploaded have a spot on color scheme. :) btw nice pictures!!

I would agree! 


The buildings are killing me..reshaped 2 buildings on lower/middle left. I think they "fit" better but im kinda burnt out so i cannot tell anymore.

Attached Files


randr___pinball.png                         


#160 vampirolatino2

vampirolatino2

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

Nice, I hope our Boss like the progress :dblthumb: