Hey Rusty I thought we were pals!

Custom paintjob by Koop Kustoms https://pinside.com/...-rudy-funhouse-
Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:22 PM
Hey Rusty I thought we were pals!

Custom paintjob by Koop Kustoms https://pinside.com/...-rudy-funhouse-
Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:55 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....bed/Lx7smh7YHKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:50 AM
Just when I thought it was safe to come back to this thread.
lol
Rusty Cardores (Russell Stewart) - Gold Coast, Australia
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RustyPinball | Instagram: https://www.instagra.../rusty.pinball/ | Work: http://www.australianlight.com.au (Australian Landscape Photography)
'SSF' - Get awesome VPX Surround Sound Tactile Feedback in your cab https://www.facebook...oups/SSFeedback/
'Virtual Topper' - It's cooler than you might think! Check out the pics on my Instagram.
Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:41 PM
Update:
Getting closer: I swear
Mostly lighting and physics left to do.
Also gonna have a switchable faceless Rudy mod just for TNT. ![]()
Hereis a pic:

Edited by wrd1972, 27 September 2016 - 11:41 PM.
My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia GTX 970
40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.
Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:47 AM
It looks so good, can't wait!
Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:39 AM
only limited time, but this let me say "wow" ... awesome wrd ![]()
Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:03 AM
Here is a new teaser pic showing a bunch of new toys that are available for the real machine::

The toys can be switched on/off in the script
Yikes Rudy's face fell off::

Still lots to do. Yeah I know...I know...
I am now looking for someone to do some photoshopping and the volunteer gets the WIP table to play. I want that creepy clown face from post 101 added to the table as another switchable option.
Edited by wrd1972, 15 October 2016 - 12:06 AM.
My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia GTX 970
40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 21" Dell monitors in the backbox - Pinscape dual boards - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support.