Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

White Water VPX WIP


  • Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#401 Drybonz

Drybonz

    Really bad at pinball, but having fun.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Theatre of Magic

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:03 PM

I gave Diner some play time last night and was really enjoying it.  It's got me looking forward to this table even more.



#402 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

+1 for glass hitting sound like real machine.   This is going to be an epic release



#403 fawcue

fawcue

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: whitewater

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

Is there an eta??  I have this table on Vp9 and every single time at launch it goes down the middle drain, I wont even play it.  Very sad as it is my #1 pin.  I used to own this pin, bought it for 1700 about 17 years ago.  I looked up prices nowadays, WTF.....why did I ever sell it lol.  I used to have to tape down flipper and take breaks. I'm sooooooooo excited to see this pin.  You guys are BEASTS!! cant say thank you enough for doing this pin.



#404 STAT

STAT

    Pinball and Arcade Freak

  • VIP
  • 4,985 posts
  • Location:Wels - Austria

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:42 PM

... No ? Yes ?



#405 flupper1

flupper1

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Location:Netherlands

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: Visual Pinball

Contributor

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

he seems to know more about the release date than I do ...



#406 Thalamus

Thalamus

    VPF Veteran

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 5,007 posts

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: GOT, Alien Star, LOTR, TOM

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:05 PM

Sounds more like the release date for another table on another site :)

From now on. I won't help anyone here at VPF. Please ask Noah why that is.


#407 laylow

laylow

    VP Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Location:Blackpool

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: 1978 >

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:14 PM

Sounds more like the release date for another table on another site :)

you mean .............VPX on ..................com? :P


Edited by laylow, 14 March 2018 - 10:37 PM.


#408 fakingdeath

fakingdeath

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Virtual

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:58 PM

Just thought I'd finally chime in on my excitement. Diner vpx is one of my favorites. Amazing work you do!!

#409 flupper1

flupper1

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Location:Netherlands

  • Flag: Netherlands

  • Favorite Pinball: Visual Pinball

Contributor

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:26 PM

Most recent screenshot...

screenshot107_t.jpg

 

Hope you like it!



#410 shadowshd

shadowshd

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Location:Le Bouscat

  • Flag: France

  • Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire; Medieval Madness

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:58 PM

Greeeeeat :tup:

Thanks ;)

#411 sifusun

sifusun

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Future Pinball

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:49 AM

@flupper1  and all involved:

 

Thx for this table!!!   When I play this one, I remember why I build my full size cabinet.... it is soooooo GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Regards :)