Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Star Wars 2017 Stern inspired -graphics needed


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 supramario

supramario

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Data East TMNT

Posted 27 August 2025 - 02:11 AM

I just wanted to stop in and say I'm one of probably many who have been following your progress for a few years. Keep up the good work!

#22 final94

final94

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: Indiana Jones

Posted 16 February 2026 - 02:21 PM

Is this dead or is there any chance, that this table will be released one day?



#23 leekuti

leekuti

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

  • Flag: United Kingdom

  • Favorite Pinball: Demon's Tilt

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: KOVERT_KUTI
  • 360 Gamer Tag: Kovert Kuti

Posted 15 August 2026 - 06:17 AM

Hello @Hobbyist

Such an awesome table to try to replicate, did you get any further?

I played the Premium edition where is has the hyperspace loop.. man it sucked me in and I could not stop playing

 

looking sooooooooo forward to playing your creation :)



#24 llyrric

llyrric

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: star wars

Posted 25 September 2026 - 07:59 PM

I have uploaded  the work in progress over here if you want to check it out.  It is very far along but not finished and doubtful I'll be able to finsih on my own.

https://vpuniverse.c...age/2/#comments