maybe it still need to be approved...not sure, I see the files but it's cause I uploaded them
its ok fren, got it from elsewhere. Everything is perfect. Thank You. Great Release love these EM's that i never got to play for real. Cheers
Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:08 PM
Great job on the table Fren, plays great. The high score addon is top notch, wish other EM's would have that too. Keeps people playing when there is a high score to beat.
Thanks to GTXJOEs easy to implement script (he posted a tutorial here on VPF) they all can have it!
I also liked losermans implementation on the Fast Draw b2s for high score as well
Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:45 PM
Thanks for this great table. Playing very good and looks fantastic with the reflections and I like the High Score on the sticky note ![]()
Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:32 PM
Awesome table in every way Fren, your work is extremely polished!
Behold Godzilla! Check out my monster pincab project here: http://www.vpforums....topic=32236&hl=
Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:38 PM
Great table Frenetic...thank you VERY MUCH, this one brings back a lot of memories for me. I really appreciate all your effort on these EM tables.
Dumb question. This is my first Physmod table and all appears to be working well EXCEPT for the DOF events. I see your comments in the script (rows 56-59) concerning DOF events in ROM based games, but is there something I need to change in the script to active LEDWIZ DOF events in your OXO table? DOF works great for me on all my non physmod tables.
Again, thanks for all your hard work!
Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:07 AM
I'm a little behind, got a chance to try out the final version and it's a real treat Fren and any who assisted, many thanks! I showed my buddy last night and he was impressed with the physmod version, with all shots going where it feels like they should go, the look on the table is great, the high score saving is awesome, just a perfect release of a damn fun table! Many thanks, if you're asking for improvements, I'm coming up empty, it's an awesome release and will be one I show people when they ask to see an EM table, heck for any table!
Did you set up the physmod physics yourself?
Edited by The Loafer, 05 January 2015 - 07:09 AM.
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
B2S suppressing Playfield resizing of only flexDMD tablesStarted by Screamindemon , 03 Oct 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Visual Pinball →
[SOLVED] I broke my B2SStarted by Screamindemon , 21 Sep 2026 |
|
||
Future Pinball →
Future Pinball - New Releases →
Texas Ranger (Gottlieb-1972) [Future Pinball]Started by Popotte , 24 Aug 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
Animated Backglasses →
dB2S Animated Backglasses →
Bowl-O (Bally 1970) [dB2S]Started by Halen , 14 Aug 2026 |
|
||
Visual Pinball →
VP Recreations - New Releases →
Trail Drive (Bally 1970_[Visual Pinball X]Started by xfl , 14 Aug 2026 |
|