- View New Content
-
Getting Started
-
Tutorials
Tutorial Categories
Tutorials Main Page Installation and Setup Downloadable TutorialsROM Adjustments
Number of Balls Adjustments Volume Adjustments
-
Visual Pinball Tables
VP 8 Desktop Tables
All VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMsVP 9 Desktop Tables
All VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMsVP9 Cabinet Tables
All Full Screen Cabinet Full Screen B2S Cabinet Spanned Cabinet Tables Media Packs ROMsVPX Tables
All VPinMAME Recreations VPX- - /VPinMAME - MOD Tables VPX Recreations VPX Originals Media Packs ROMs VR
-
Frontend Media & Backglass
Media Packs
Complete Media Packs Wheel Logos VideosBackglasses
dB2S Animated Backglasses UVP Animated Backglasses Topper Images
- Future Pinball Tables
-
Design Resources
Main Resources
Table Templates Playfield Images Image Library Sound Library Key CodesVP Guides
VP8 Guide - English VP8 Guide - Deutsch VP9 Guide - English VP9.1.x Guide - English VP Object Guide VPM DocumentationFuture Pinball Resources
Playfield Images 3D Model LibraryFuture Pinball Guides
FP Script Guide Big Draco Script Guide FP Table Design Guide FP DMD Guide
- Other Features
- Bug Tracker
- Image Gallery
- Blogs
-
More
BBB WIP
Started By
unclewilly
, Nov 15 2011 01:36 AM
234 replies to this topic
#26
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:29 AM
QUOTE (He-Man30 @ Nov 15 2011, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great American Pinball.com has a set for sale under Parts & Upgrades
Thanks, I know Mike that run that store, unfortunately, he only wants a cool $625 for the set...... give me a break.
Anyone know if Gene still has sets??
Scott
Detroit Pinball
#27
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:33 AM
QUOTE (scott-Detroit Pinball @ Nov 16 2011, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (He-Man30 @ Nov 15 2011, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great American Pinball.com has a set for sale under Parts & Upgrades
Thanks, I know Mike that run that store, unfortunately, he only wants a cool $625 for the set...... give me a break.
Anyone know if Gene still has sets??
Scott
Detroit Pinball
Can you ask him to scan them or take hi res pics for $30?
#28
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:34 AM
Its cool Scott. From the pics noah took. Grizz is getting some really nice redraws.
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx
#29
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:40 AM
QUOTE (unclewilly @ Nov 15 2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its cool Scott. From the pics noah took. Grizz is getting some really nice redraws.
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
Scott, do you mean a Tube Dancer??? I just want to make sure before I start tracking one down.
If I can get a hold of one, I will buy it and send it to you.
Scott
Detroit Pinball
#30
Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:51 PM
QUOTE (scott-Detroit Pinball @ Nov 16 2011, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (unclewilly @ Nov 15 2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its cool Scott. From the pics noah took. Grizz is getting some really nice redraws.
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
I appreciate the gesture.
If someone can find one of the martians id buy one of them
Scott, do you mean a Tube Dancer??? I just want to make sure before I start tracking one down.
If I can get a hold of one, I will buy it and send it to you.
Scott
Detroit Pinball
No i got lots of pics of her. I mean one of the ball lock martians. Although Paul said he has video i can use for the animation
"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx
#31
Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:07 PM
had some time to work on this today
"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx
#33
Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:56 PM
QUOTE (unclewilly @ Nov 16 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
had some time to work on this today
(I removed the pic to save some bandwidth)
(I removed the pic to save some bandwidth)
I couldn't help it, I got so excited I just peed my pants a little bit...
[proud owner of a Williams Solar Fire]
- It's called "The American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it.
George Carlin
- Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
Henrik Tikkanen
- "Reality check, Michelle, Talk about composure, Total lack of. He's a man-- About-- 12 Feet Tall--"
Carrie Kelly
- It's called "The American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it.
George Carlin
- Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
Henrik Tikkanen
- "Reality check, Michelle, Talk about composure, Total lack of. He's a man-- About-- 12 Feet Tall--"
Carrie Kelly
#35
Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:13 AM
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx
#36
Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:20 AM
QUOTE (unclewilly @ Nov 17 2011, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
If you guys notice anything im missing or you would do different please let me know.
I want this one to be as good as i can get.it
send me a msg on skype when you can i have some good news regarding resources for this now scott !
°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ◕_◕༽つ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)






Top




















are all trademarks of VPFORUMS.