Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Why is there no WhiteWater WIP existing?


  • Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#21 JAM0

JAM0

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Location:Spain

  • Flag: Spain

  • Favorite Pinball: Fathom, Elvira

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

This news raised my pulse a little. I'm dreaming of a JP Whitewater dblthumb.gif

#22 bent98

bent98

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Location:NY

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Roadshow, Haunted House, Safe Cracker

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

Yea, this one will be Epic.

#23 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Yes, I have started the table, well I'm mostly only "learning" the table just now, reading the manual, watching some videos, playing PD's table. Those ramps seems complicated to me smile.gif When I thought "I had it" I found out that there is another ramp under the other ramps smile.gif But no problem. It won't be an easy table to make with all those mountains. Here it is an image of how I think should be the height of the upper playfield. The only graphics that are ready are the playfield and the apron, made by Grizz (well, I have removed his "FP wood" and added the lights). I have made the upper playfield just to see how it looks (it needs to be cleaned up, there is a lot of dirt there smile.gif ). The next weeks I'll be very busy at work, so don't expect another " 2 weeks table" smile.gif, but I'll always find some time to work on it. I'll add a picture at my site of the current status.

JP


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#24 mystereo

mystereo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Location:NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Big Bang Bar, Monopoly, Hook, Sorcerer, Dr. Dude

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:41 AM

Thanks JP! It looks beautiful. I hope someday you reconsider doing Dr. Dude. I love what you did on The Party Zone and I would love to see that kind of treatment for DD.

QUOTE (jpsalas @ Oct 22 2011, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I have started the table, well I'm mostly only "learning" the table just now, reading the manual, watching some videos, playing PD's table. Those ramps seems complicated to me smile.gif When I thought "I had it" I found out that there is another ramp under the other ramps smile.gif But no problem. It won't be an easy table to make with all those mountains. Here it is an image of how I think should be the height of the upper playfield. The only graphics that are ready are the playfield and the apron, made by Grizz (well, I have removed his "FP wood" and added the lights). I have made the upper playfield just to see how it looks (it needs to be cleaned up, there is a lot of dirt there smile.gif ). The next weeks I'll be very busy at work, so don't expect another " 2 weeks table" smile.gif, but I'll always find some time to work on it. I'll add a picture at my site of the current status.

JP




#25 Arcade4

Arcade4

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Location:Beaumont, TX.

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: AC/DC

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:50 AM

This is awesome news.
No Fear then Whitewater. Kind of like I am dreaming.
I used to own both of these machines. Hated selling them.

Edited by Arcade4, 23 October 2011 - 02:51 AM.


#26 Sheltemke

Sheltemke

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Location:Hungary

  • Flag: Hungary

  • Favorite Pinball: Indiana Jones(Williams), Attack from Mars

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

New WIP picture on JP site.. Damn this table will so nice once it will be finished. smile.gif

Edit: Even if JP will busy on next weeks/months i really like the idea when he shows the progress changing screenshots on his site. So i will visit his site offen hehe smile.gif

Thank you JP. Even when you busy you free some time for make this awesome table, you are a very good man...I hope you will rest sometimes.

Edited by Sheltemke, 23 October 2011 - 03:41 PM.


#27 thewool

thewool

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,068 posts
  • Location:North Yorkshire, UK

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: WOZ



Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

So far so good JP smile.gif

Have you got all the images you need for this build? I know we can't do much to assist but if you need pics of the plastics and stuff I don't mind spending time scouring the net if it would be of help.

#28 GRONI

GRONI

    Pinball Recreator

  • VIP
  • 1,071 posts
  • Location:Germany

  • Flag: Germany

  • Favorite Pinball: TWD - LOTR - TSPP - POTC - AFM



Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

This Table is a bitch smile.gif I had this table up to 80% Building and then I gave up and deleted everything cause it frustrated me at all. Same with CFTBL smile.gif

I guess today I would be doing this table easily, but now JP do it smile.gif GO FOR IT smile.gif

My current VPX Tables I am working on:

 

Attack from Mars/Finished - The Walking Dead Pro/90% - The Lord of the Rings/75% - Family Guy/90% - The Simpsons Pinball Party/15%


#29 gbeef

gbeef

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: adams

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

Thank you JP, i cant wait for this one.


#30 Grizz

Grizz

    Art Guru

  • VIP
  • 1,105 posts
  • Location:Stony Creek

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Fishtales, Theatre of Magic, Tales of Arabian Nights

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: Phishtales
  • 360 Gamer Tag: PrecedentEnd


Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

Sweet JP! Thanks man dblthumb.gif
Work your magic my friend!
Welcome to WET WILLIE'S!
Another Masterpiece coming from the Marvel himself!

11.5 Billion... Saturday night on NO FEAR!
30 some jumps on one ball!
only 6 in a row though!
5 EXTRA BALLS
What a table!
Such wicked fun!
Fed has the real pinner coming soon!






[quote name='jpsalas' date='Oct 23 2011, 03:04 AM' post='146408']
Yes, I have started the table, well I'm mostly only "learning" the table just now, reading the manual, watching some videos, playing PD's table. Those ramps seems complicated to me smile.gif When I thought "I had it" I found out that there is another ramp under the other ramps smile.gif But no problem. It won't be an easy table to make with all those mountains. Here it is an image of how I think should be the height of the upper playfield. The only graphics that are ready are the playfield and the apron, made by Grizz (well, I have removed his "FP wood" and added the lights). I have made the upper playfield just to see how it looks (it needs to be cleaned up, there is a lot of dirt there smile.gif ). The next weeks I'll be very busy at work, so don't expect another " 2 weeks table" smile.gif, but I'll always find some time to work on it. I'll add a picture at my site of the current status.

JP

Attached Files


Edited by Grizz, 24 October 2011 - 01:33 PM.

Table Artwork-Alien Poker, Baseball, Big Bang Bar, Black Pyramid, Comet, Dark Silverball, Grand Prix, Knockout, Monster Bash, Mini Cycle,
Road Race, Royal Flush, Royal Flush Deluxe, South Pacific, Space Invaders, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Whitewater

Original Table Artwork-7 Deadly Pins, Black Sabbath 70's & 80's, Cowboys&Indians, Hot Wheels, Iron Maiden, Royal Flush Supreme, Schizo, Seawitch, Theatre of Magic "Houdini's Revenge", The Munsters, Puzzlebox.

Dynamic Duo Artwork- Radical, Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street, Mr.&Mrs.Pacman, No Fear, Star Trek 25th

Table Releases- Royal Flush Trilogy

Backglasses- Over 255 Remastered in Hires

http://www.arcadecru...ables/hyperpin/

By JR {Uncle Willys Art Guy} Ace9567 Dynamic Duo=[GrizzleGrindHackenbot]


Posted Image

#31 bent98

bent98

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Location:NY

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Roadshow, Haunted House, Safe Cracker

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

CAnt wait JP!

#32 chriz

chriz

    Enthusiast

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 451 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Funhouse

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

WhiteWater rocks! wooohoooooooo biggrin.gif

cheers
Chris
 

 


#33 gStAv

gStAv

    Pinball Lover

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: TOM, IJ, AFM, WC94

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

- "Is it a man?" ..."Is it a machine?"
- "No it's both - He is JPSalas!" lusty.gif

Edited by gStAv, 24 October 2011 - 06:04 PM.

3rs054-6.png


#34 xzotic

xzotic

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 637 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: TOTAN

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:09 AM

Must admit this table has been at the top of my wish list for a FS release for I don't know how long (along with Austin Powers!).... So looking forward to the release especially as JP is doing it. Wow - great stuff.

|

|

___________________________________________

YouTube: www.spaciesarcade.com


#35 unclewilly

unclewilly

    sofa king.....

  • VIP
  • 5,192 posts
  • Location:Baltimore, Maryland

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: tz, tom, big hurt, who dunnit



Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (GRONI @ Oct 23 2011, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This Table is a bitch smile.gif I had this table up to 80% Building and then I gave up and deleted everything cause it frustrated me at all. Same with CFTBL smile.gif

I guess today I would be doing this table easily, but now JP do it smile.gif GO FOR IT smile.gif


I agree. Grizz wanted me to build this. Im glad jp took it on.
And cftbl was a pain in the a$$, not looking forward to the update

"it will all be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end"
 
Monster Bash VP10 WIP https://dl.dropboxus... (vpx)WIP15.vpx

uw2.gif


#36 thewool

thewool

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,068 posts
  • Location:North Yorkshire, UK

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: WOZ



Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Just for info a new WIP update pic has been posted over on JP's site - looking good there JP!!!! yahoo.gif

#37 Sabbat

Sabbat

    The Pinball Monk

  • VIP
  • 4,510 posts
  • Location:Aberdeen, WA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Solar Ride, Centaur, Gorgar, Cyclopes, Fathom, Frontier, ElviraATPM, Atlantis, Hang Glider, Mystic, Old Chicago, Ed/Gordon Gottliebs

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: SabbatM
  • 360 Gamer Tag: Mions Hill


Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

Thanks wool
If you have a widescreen 16:9 monitor and want to play your VP9 desktop tables without them being stretched, check out This Link

#38 gStAv

gStAv

    Pinball Lover

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

  • Flag: Sweden

  • Favorite Pinball: TOM, IJ, AFM, WC94

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

Thanks for the update! biggrin.gif

3rs054-6.png


#39 razoraustralia

razoraustralia

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Location:Australia

  • Flag: Australia

  • Favorite Pinball: Roadshow

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

Another update has been posted by JP on his WIP page.

Ramps everywhere!

#40 thewool

thewool

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 1,068 posts
  • Location:North Yorkshire, UK

  • Flag: England

  • Favorite Pinball: WOZ



Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:22 AM

Well spotted - table is looking fantastic!! Cheers JP!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif