Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

Scarface - Original Table WIP


  • Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#361 ICPjuggla

ICPjuggla

    Early Retirement

  • VIP
  • 1,193 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Star Wars

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Looking foreword to it, can't wait to load it up on my cab and give it a roll! :-) thank you in advance!!

cosmicgunfight-sig2.png breakshot-sig-small3.png atlantis-sig-small.png mousinaround-sig6.png hurricane-sig16.png sc-badge1.png lw-sig.png embryon-logo0.png icp-3.png apollo13_badge(1).png whirlwind_badge0.png playboy_badge0.png oxo1.png raven_logo.png rambo_logo4.png


#362 MiguelLeao

MiguelLeao

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Location:Lisboa

  • Flag: Portugal

  • Favorite Pinball: No Fear: Dangerous Sport

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: Gran Turismo 5

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Thats good news hassanchop.

 

I want to put my hands in this baby so bad :D :D :D 


My Little Collection:
mycollection.jpg

#363 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

It has been nearly 3 months of hard work :) I guess in a few days I'll be finished with the FS version and then we can upload the table :)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#364 open6l

open6l

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 639 posts
  • Location:Ontario, Canada

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: TRON Legacy

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I had a dream of making a game for many years now, and it will happen in the next days! thnks JP for making this happen!

I am so stocked!

  :bar3:

 

stocked or stoked? we understand anyway :) Looking forward to this awesome build. Great job dude!


open6l___gaming.png


#365 hassanchop

hassanchop

    The Crapmaster!

  • VIP
  • 791 posts
  • Location:Lisboa, Portugal

  • Flag: Portugal

  • Favorite Pinball: Royal Flush Supreme



Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

http://www.urbandict...php?term=stoked

 

:)


Posted Image

#366 faralos

faralos

    VPF Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,838 posts
  • Location:Eastern Pa,USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Flash (Williams) 1979, Flash2 Updated




  • Trophies:

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

FS first huh? how long until a 4:3 version comes out? if at all?
or maybe a WS one? and thanks for the update Jp


"Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
----Steve Jobs


#367 hassanchop

hassanchop

    The Crapmaster!

  • VIP
  • 791 posts
  • Location:Lisboa, Portugal

  • Flag: Portugal

  • Favorite Pinball: Royal Flush Supreme



Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

jp is finishing the FS for a release at the same time as the 4x3.


Posted Image

#368 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

The desktop table is both for wide and for 4x3 screens, since the table is completely angle independent. The only different is the XScale on the editor backdrop settings.

In all my tables, if you are still using a 4x3 screen then make the XScale the same as the YScale, that's it.

The table will released for a 16x9 screen, thin means the XScale will be smaller than the YScale to compensate for VP rendering only at 4x3.


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#369 faralos

faralos

    VPF Veteran

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,838 posts
  • Location:Eastern Pa,USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Flash (Williams) 1979, Flash2 Updated




  • Trophies:

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

I use a WS monitor with ALL the tables I have and without the conversions

yeah they tend to look pregnant!

thanks for the info though JP I'll give those specs a try in your pins!!


"Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
----Steve Jobs


#370 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

    Pinball Wizard

  • VIP
  • 3,239 posts

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness / Champion Pub



Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yep .. Darkfall's .. I must say .. looks 'Scary' indeed!


Cheers,
FD.

 

.


Edited by Flying Dutchman, 22 January 2013 - 08:53 PM.

'Flying Dutchman'

In need for a Backglass or 'Active Backglass / UVP' please 'click' on below and visit the complete revised website at:
Posted Image

#371 Grizz

Grizz

    Art Guru

  • VIP
  • 1,105 posts
  • Location:Stony Creek

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Fishtales, Theatre of Magic, Tales of Arabian Nights

  • PS3 Gamer Tag: Phishtales
  • 360 Gamer Tag: PrecedentEnd


Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Finally FED...You have released JP from your cave!

3 months!

arrghghggh

This better be great bro!

lmao!

 

Alright Brother Juan...you are free again!

time to come back to me...and build star wars!

mauahahahahahha

 

I have seen FS....mauhahaha

going to awesome guys!

 

Thanks again...Brother Fed...and Father Juan Pablo!

Beautiful!


Table Artwork-Alien Poker, Baseball, Big Bang Bar, Black Pyramid, Comet, Dark Silverball, Grand Prix, Knockout, Monster Bash, Mini Cycle,
Road Race, Royal Flush, Royal Flush Deluxe, South Pacific, Space Invaders, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Whitewater

Original Table Artwork-7 Deadly Pins, Black Sabbath 70's & 80's, Cowboys&Indians, Hot Wheels, Iron Maiden, Royal Flush Supreme, Schizo, Seawitch, Theatre of Magic "Houdini's Revenge", The Munsters, Puzzlebox.

Dynamic Duo Artwork- Radical, Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street, Mr.&Mrs.Pacman, No Fear, Star Trek 25th

Table Releases- Royal Flush Trilogy

Backglasses- Over 255 Remastered in Hires

http://www.arcadecru...ables/hyperpin/

By JR {Uncle Willys Art Guy} Ace9567 Dynamic Duo=[GrizzleGrindHackenbot]


Posted Image

#372 Rockin and Rollin'

Rockin and Rollin'

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Location:USA

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

I've really enjoyed the beta version.  Can't wait for the "complete" one.  Very smooth table.



#373 azzman

azzman

    Neophyte

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

  • Flag: Australia

  • Favorite Pinball: twlight zone

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Did you guys get a TM voice impersonator to do custom dialogue? 



#374 hassanchop

hassanchop

    The Crapmaster!

  • VIP
  • 791 posts
  • Location:Lisboa, Portugal

  • Flag: Portugal

  • Favorite Pinball: Royal Flush Supreme



Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Did you guys get a TM voice impersonator to do custom dialogue? 

i took the dialogues form the ps2 game. they are so many that matching them with every detail of the game was a lot of hard work, but i think it turned out very nice :)



expect a release anytime now..........

 

could someone answer this to me: i have a backglass done for the FS version, but where do i upload it? in what section?

and the size/resolution for it? is there a standard pixel size for it?


Posted Image

#375 javier1515

javier1515

    Pinball Fan

  • VIP
  • 574 posts
  • Location:Villa Maria Cordoba

  • Flag: Argentina

  • Favorite Pinball: The Addams Family, Hook



Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

You can upload in section "Media Packs". and 1280x1024 resolution can be up to a depth of 24bits ..
But surely someone else can advise better.

Cheers.
Javier ..


"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)
 
"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

 

 

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.
 

#376 jpsalas

jpsalas

    Grand Schtroumpf

  • VIP
  • 7,383 posts
  • Location:I'm Spanish, but I live in Oslo (Norway)

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: I like both new and old, but I guess I prefer modern tables with some rules and goals to achieve.



Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Scarface is coming to get you... :) look for the release... is coming...

 

and @faralos:

for the screen size I do the following:

4x3:     XScale is the same as YScale

16x10: XScale is the YScale multiplied by 0.83 (those where the first wide monitors, this is my monitor)

16x9:   XScale is the YScale multiplied by 0.75 (those are the newer wider monitors)


If you want to check my latest uploads then click on the image below:

 

vp.jpg

 

 


#377 Shadowsclassic

Shadowsclassic

    Pinball Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts
  • Location:Depauw, Indiana

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Elvira and the Party Monsters

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

Scarface is coming to get you... :) look for the release... is coming...

 

I don't think you can build any more anticipation JP, If we drool any more now we will short out our keyboards! :drool: :lusty: :crazy: