Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Medieval Madness VP10 WIP


  • Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#221 hopvision

hopvision

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

Does anyone have a current link to this?  All of the Mega links seem to be dead.  I'm dying to try this out.



#222 STAT

STAT

    Pinball and Arcade Freak

  • VIP
  • 4,985 posts
  • Location:Wels - Austria

  • Flag: Austria

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

i think, this will go to VPX dowloads soon ...



#223 Dozer316

Dozer316

    Dozer

  • VIP
  • 669 posts

  • Flag: Australia

  • Favorite Pinball: Cirqus Voltaire

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Yes, I have quite a few tables I need to check in VPX final before uploading.

 

Have been stuck on a few other projects but should get to it shortly.



#224 hopvision

hopvision

    Hobbyist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Twilight Zone

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

Yes, I have quite a few tables I need to check in VPX final before uploading.

 

Have been stuck on a few other projects but should get to it shortly.

 

Thanks, Dozer.  We're lucky to have you!