Jump to content



Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Hanz FSS ( Full Single Screen ) VPX LED Re-Creations

FSS hanzoverfist Full Single Screen LED MOD MOD VPX

  • Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#201 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

So lets do this again, Both Genie and Joker Poker are available (top of thread), remember Joker Poker is in beta due to the high volume of operational code it needs to run the backglass and the 30+ system lights it has that need to be scripted for. Both these tables have newly scripted animation sequencer, and J.P. table the new EM REEL manager.

 

I have a non buggy version of vpinmame so you should not have any more lighting issues.

 

Now I can finally get back to fixing those other tables!

 

Enjoy


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#202 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

error script joker poker

 

jp.jpg


about vp 3051 , I have this !!!???  normal ?

 

3051.jpg


Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 09:19 AM.


#203 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

error script joker poker

 

jp.jpg

"En dehors de la plage?" pas de plage dans Joker Poker..haha. all jokes aside you must let  Joker Poker idle for a bit before using it.. But I will add a popup to prevent that from happening again with a warning..


space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#204 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

 

error script joker poker

"En dehors de la plage?" pas de plage dans Joker Poker..haha. all jokes aside you must let  Joker Poker idle for a bit before using it.. But I will add a popup to prevent that from happening again with a warning..

 

script error when output of ball

 


Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 12:15 PM.


#205 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

Hi fripoo.. thanks for your help..yes I know about that error, and I knew it was going to be a problem, and it is fixed I am uploading new version now.. it will have  a wait popup. will let you know when new version is up... and I appreciate you testing the tables.. its really appreciated.

 


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 02:08 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#206 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:37 PM

I added Theatre of magic, Attack and revenge from mars, Bad Cats, and the fixed version of JokerPoker

 

 

 

theatreofmagic-fssclipboard-2_t.pngattackandrevengefrommars-fssclipboard-1_badcats-fssclipboard-3_t.png and fixed jokerpokeremmodeclipboard0_t.png


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 02:38 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#207 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

bug backglass joker poker


error start arm

arm.jpg



#208 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

@fripoo what version of vpinmame are you using?

 

EDIT: Also did you get a clear screen grab of that message in Joker Poker?


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 04:26 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#209 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:31 PM

@fripoo what version of vpinmame are you using?

 

EDIT: Also did you get a clear screen grab of that message in Joker Poker?

the last 22.jpg

 

16.jpg


Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 04:43 PM.


#210 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

Not visual pinball.. I mean the vpinmame.dll   version

 

EDIT: can you send me the link where you got that DLL? it should be from an official source..

 

EDIT: are all your scripts up to date? because the undefined SOLMOD is impossible unless you are having script conflicts.


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 04:52 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#211 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

EDIT: are all your scripts up to date? because the undefined SOLMOD is impossible unless you are having script conflicts.

my scripts are :  http://www.vpforums....attach_id=26189

 

I send you the files used (mp)


Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 05:25 PM.


#212 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:59 PM

@fripoo , I got your files,one thing I noticed is you have an old outdated vpinmame.dll in the root directory of vpinball, just below vpinballx.exe, you need to delete or rename that file, that should not be in there , then try my tables again. and report back, if you still have problems I will continue to dig.


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 06:00 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#213 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

@fripoo , I got your files,one thing I noticed is you have an old outdated vpinmame.dll in the root directory of vpinball, just below vpinballx.exe, you need to delete or rename that file, that should not be in there , then try my tables again. and report back, if you still have problems I will continue to dig.

i deleted vpinmame.dll in the root directory , but same problem with backglass and arm .

 


Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 06:30 PM.


#214 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

I don't see the problem in the video? are you talking about the numbers changing back and forth, it's supposed to do that. its to let the player know which player is up.


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 06:34 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#215 fripounet

fripounet

    Pinball Fan

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 1,032 posts

  • Flag: China

  • Favorite Pinball: .les miens

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

I don't see the problem in the video? are you talking about the numbers changing back and forth, it's supposed to do that. its to let the player know which player is up

ah!!!! sorry then.I thought the active player was warned by this spots.
 
jp0.jpg

Edited by fripounet, 25 April 2017 - 06:49 PM.


#216 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

that's cool man.. it's both, the glowing lights, and the changing numbers is performed by vpinmame , it's something you can't do mechanically, but its digital so no wear and tear!!! I'm just glad iit's not something worst!


Edited by hanzoverfist, 25 April 2017 - 08:40 PM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#217 hanzoverfist

hanzoverfist

    Enthusiast

  • VP Dev Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

  • Flag: Canada

  • Favorite Pinball: arabian nights, congo... heck I love e'm all

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:28 AM

Well I have developed an new strategy again to produce better and quicker backglass in general, and specifically EM reel displays.

 

What I have been doing lately, Fast Draw, Sexy Girl, Silver ball mania, Old Coney Island, Pinball pool and Paragon.

 

 

fastdrawclipboard-1_t.pngsexygirlclipboard-1_t.pngsilverballmaniaclipboard-1_t.pngoldconeyislandclipboard-1_t.pngpinballpoolclipboard-1_t.pngparagonclipboard-1_t.png
 


Edited by hanzoverfist, 03 May 2017 - 03:29 AM.

space-invader-wheel1_t.png


#218 Ben Logan

Ben Logan

    Pinball Wizard

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Location:California

  • Flag: ---------

  • Favorite Pinball: System 11

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:22 AM

Really cool looking. Lots of vibe. :)

#219 Slydog43

Slydog43

    Pinball Wizard

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 3,008 posts
  • Location:Hackettstown, NJ

  • Flag: United States of America

  • Favorite Pinball: Addams Family, All Williams 90's Games

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

Can these be in the same table download as Desktop & Fulscreen yet?  I think this is very important for high acceptance and easy of use.  Looking great though



#220 Thalamus

Thalamus

    VPF Veteran

  • Platinum Supporter
  • 5,007 posts

  • Flag: Norway

  • Favorite Pinball: GOT, Alien Star, LOTR, TOM

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:58 AM

Why not put them on vpinball ? I'm sure randr will make a category for these tables if asked. It seems Noah is still to busy.


From now on. I won't help anyone here at VPF. Please ask Noah why that is.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSS, hanzoverfist, Full Single Screen, LED MOD, MOD, VPX