- View New Content
Visual Pinball Tables
VP 8 Desktop TablesAll VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMs
VP 9 Desktop TablesAll VPM Recreations VP Recreations VP/VPM MODs VP Originals ROMs
VP9 Cabinet TablesAll Full Screen Cabinet Full Screen B2S Cabinet Spanned Cabinet Tables Media Packs ROMs
VPX TablesAll VPinMAME Recreations VPX- - /VPinMAME - MOD Tables VPX Recreations VPX Originals Media Packs ROMs VR
- Frontend Media & Backglass
- Future Pinball Tables
Main ResourcesTable Templates Playfield Images Image Library Sound Library Key Codes
VP GuidesVP8 Guide - English VP8 Guide - Deutsch VP9 Guide - English VP9.1.x Guide - English VP Object Guide VPM Documentation
Future Pinball ResourcesPlayfield Images 3D Model Library
Future Pinball GuidesFP Script Guide Big Draco Script Guide FP Table Design Guide FP DMD Guide
- Other Features
- Bug Tracker
- Image Gallery
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 31 2015 03:29 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 15 2022 08:06 AM
- File Size: 24.62MB
- Views: 61291
- Downloads: 19,668
- Author(s): jpsalas
- Manufacturer: Williams
- Year: 1995
- IPDB Link:
- ROM: Link to ROM
- Permission to MOD?: Yes, without approval
Download Attack & Revenge from Mars 4.0.089 Votes
This is a semi-original table which uses the layout and playfield graphics from the table Revenge from Mars, and the ROM from Attack from Mars.
What's New in Version 4.0.0 (See full changelog)
- 4.0.0 Updated 15.8.2022
- - Updated to my VPX7 physics
- - cleaned up and deleted unused graphics & reduced the size of the table
- - Added my VPX7 LUT changer to darker the table (hold down LEFT CTRL while change with RIGHT CTRL). Including GI brightness adjustment. Use the LUT changer together with the day/night slider to give the table the level of darkness you prefer.
- - Updated my mechanical set of sounds to a more "under the glass" sound, as people seem to like those kind of sounds better.
- - Changed the Environment image to enhance a little the object shadows.
- 3.0.4 Updated 28.01.2022
- - fixed big ufo. Thanks kiwi for the fixed mesh.
- 3.0.3 Updated 25.01.2022
- - fixed the ball lost during multiball by adding a playfield mesh with holes and removing the old kicker ball animations.
- 3.0 Updated 31.10.2020
- Updated script, physics & graphics:
- - added the arcade physics 3.0
- - enhanced the images if they were not already 4k (or close enough :) ).
- - removed workarounds for the vpinmame droptargets as they fully support SSF (hit sounds) with the latest vpinmame.
- - new rolling routine that now includes the ball shadow, the ball drop sound from Rothbauer and my ball speed control.
- - Easy change of the ambient lightning: Hold down LeftMagnaSave and with RightMagnaSave it will switch between LUT images, from light to dark, 9 levels, and the selection will be saved for the table.
- - added sideblades
- - some extra collision sounds.
- 2.0.2 Updated 25.03.2020
- - Fixed lock system
- 2.0.1 Updated 04.01.2020
- - adjusted physics to my latest arcade physics
- - adjusted FS POV for cabinets
- - made the dmd not transparent in the desktop version.
- 2.0.0 updated 24.08.2019
- - "DT" version (new physics, new view for FS, and some small changes here and there)
- 1.2.0 updated 31.12.2016
- - updated for VPX 10.2 and vpinmame 2.8 (added modulated flashers, and fixed some wrong values from vpx 10.0)
- - changed the "strobe". Now using a flasher, mostly to test is the stutter is gone.
- 1.1.2 updated 25.03.2016
- - fixed light lock not registering
- 1.1.1 updated 18.01.2016
- - DOF by arngrim
- - Adjusted flashers for the FS view
Other files you may be interested in ..
Oct 03 2009 01:23 PM
Apr 23 2010 05:33 PM
By Flying Dutchman
Jan 25 2010 05:17 PM
By Flying Dutchman
May 31 2010 03:18 PM
By Flying Dutchman
Jun 19 2011 07:50 AM
Mar 03 2013 08:57 PM
Apr 23 2010 05:38 PM
Jan 20 2014 01:01 AM
- 15,667 Total Files
- 57 Total Categories
- 748 Total Authors
- 18,209,059 Total Downloads
- Diablo Pinball Latest File
- jpsalas Latest Submitter
user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
members, guests, anonymous users