Category: VPinMAME 9.x Recreations
Based on the table Ali, made by Stern in 1980.
Thanks to Jolo for suggesting this table. To Leo for the backdrop and to the makers of the first table which I used the dipswitch subs (F6 gives you normal dip switches and F7 gives a more friendly dip configuration).
- fixed the spinner giving extra coins.
- reduced the size of the bumpers
- added the "triple claw", sort of
- added some more rubber sounds
- Thanks to Leo for finding the manual for me, and now the spinner gives the right value. Giving the 2000 points with each rotation.
- Updated for VP91x with alpha transparency, new graphics and settings.
Submitted by jpsalas, on Nov 6 2009, 09:00 PM
Edited by jpsalas, 02 April 2011 - 03:44 AM.