Amebix

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Flag: Scotland

• Favorite Pinball: Theater of magic

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:57 AM

Ok so I have a question and after HOURS searching forums here and other places(hypespin keeps pointing people here about anything releated to VP) I have yet to find my answer. I want to add everything to my HyperSpin w/ rocketlauncher etc frontend since this is where I have my mame games running  but I am at a complete loss on adding VP.

I am able to run the tables as I have all that set up correctly, the next step is cramming it all into HyperSpin,

I am using HS because that's where my Arcade stuff is and this is a desktop setup, it just would seem alot easier to be able to have all my stuff in one frontend.

What I can't seem to find is ANY documentation or youtube(they seem to be deleted) videos on how I would go about doing this. I am guessing I have to setup each version of VP through the frontend in order to play the different tables that where written for that release. What I do not know is when I get it running and fire up the wheel will show the differnt versions of VP and then each table for that release once selected or does it have a way that separates each release under the hood and have ALL the tables in one wheel?

Pretty much, I just need to know what I need to select within hyperSpin in order to be able to play ALL table releases that are able to be ran with the VPX All-in-one installer..

#2 speedracer50

speedracer50

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: adams family

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

i know it is possible to set this up in hyperSpin like you i have searched and searched and watched youtube videos showing it working and some of them said they would post a later video on how to set it up, that was years ago. i was able to get it up and running in hyperspin and using rocket launcher i downloaded the xml from the hyperspin site and there is a media pack there as well, only has about 300 tables though and they are not named correctly (easy fix) and instead of pointing to roms you have to point to tables. my issue is i cannot get it to launch without the visual pinball windowed border and can't get it to go full screen. can anyone help with this?

#3 gtxjoe

gtxjoe

VPF Veteran

• VIP
  • 5,060 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, AbraCadabra

Contributor

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

Is it in fullscreen mode when you open the table using visual pinball?

#4 speedracer50

speedracer50

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

no it opens with the same border around it, and i am thinking that may have something to do with it and i can't seem to get it to go full screen either way.

#5 gtxjoe

gtxjoe

VPF Veteran

• VIP
  • 5,060 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness, AbraCadabra

Contributor

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

In VP, click on Preferences->Video and choose the highest resolution supported

#6 speedracer50

speedracer50

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

that worked thanks for the tip, now i just need to add the videos and the background art work and i will be done :dblthumb:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Visual Pinball, Installation, Help, Support