The latest and greatest:
Still moving along with this table. It's much more advanced than it was when I released the last update:
* Added fading lights. (Worked each light meticulously. Treated the text separately from the main light, so everything is still legible fully illuminated, not blurred. And, in some cases, used 2 light source colors for individual lights).
* Made the devil's side (flipper section) completely red, and the angel's side completely blue (Let me know if you hate it!)
* Added alpha ramps for Toilet Bowl ramp/ ramp lips
* Gave the wrecking ball toy a reflection of the playfield
* Gave the vulture and reel decals transparent alpha plastics
* The desktop backglass lights up correctly- (window shopping/ junk yard logo)
* Replaced the magic bus and crane toys with primitives (thanks mfuegemann & fuzzel)
* Fixed the flipper rubbers
* Tweaked physics (including dampening speed). Plays much, much better now.
* Plus, tons more that isn't worth mentioning
Next, I just need to add GI, plus a few more primitives, tweak and improve the toys (wrecking ball, scoop, dog, magic bus, etc.) This table is very close to finished though. I'll post another pic after I do the GI.
I believe this one shall be my masterpiece. We shall see...