Photo
- - - - -

SIDERAILS_SIDECAB_VPX

Denis Villeneuve science fiction Replicant Sci-Fi Officer K Joi VPX Deckard Blade Runner 2049 Blade Runner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 batch

batch

VPFroggie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

• Flag: France

• Favorite Pinball: Anyone if gaming and appearence are great

Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:02 PM

File Name: SIDERAILS_SIDECAB_VPX

File Submitter: batch

File Submitted: 27 Apr 2020

File Category: Table Templates

This is the template I use to import siderails and sidecab in a VPX table, when they are missing (or if I don't like them :))

You just have to copy / paste them in the table, and be sure you have "Metal with an Image" and "Plastic with an Image" in Table -> Material Manager (If not, you can import them from my template)

In Table -> Image Manager, you will find several images you can use for siderails and sidecab, but also you can import yours ! :)

Siderails and sidecab in this template are set for the table "Independence Day", but you'll have to change them for your other tables (height, location and perhaps length of siderails ramps and sidecab & Inclination of sidecab)

I added a screenshot of the table "Independence Day" with siderails and sidecab, and you'll have to hide the walls around the table (uncheck "Top & Side visible") and also the ramp at the bottom of the table (uncheck "visible")

But don't delete them !

Hope it will be useful for desktop users !

Click here to download this file

signature_14012021.jpg         DIRECT LINK TO MY TABLES http://www.vpforums....loads&mid=30858    

LINK TO MY 204 BACKDROPS : Design Resources/ Main Resources/Table Templates/Table Resources/Backdrops for VPX Tables (DT 16/9)  2.0 

#2 Genesis38

Genesis38

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: Congo

Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:20 PM

Thank you for this batch! I wish someone would do one of these tutorials in video form. I am one of those idiots that need to read 20 x before understanding, where a video is so much easier. I have attempted to import side walls and wall images for 3 months now and still don't understand it :(

#3 batch

batch

VPFroggie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 03:09 PM

I don't know how to do a video but here are some images to show you how to proceed

1 - Open the template 000_SIDERAILS_SIDECAB_VPX and click on "Image Manager"

114.jpg

2 - Select the images you want to export and then click on "Export"

28.jpg

3 - Save them in a folder you've created (for example "IMAGES")

33.jpg                                                   41.jpg

4 - Open the table you want to import them into and click on "Image manager"

53.jpg

5 - Click on "Import" and open the folder "IMAGES" where are your exported images

60.jpg           

6 - Select the images you want to import and validate

42.jpg

signature_14012021.jpg         DIRECT LINK TO MY TABLES http://www.vpforums....loads&mid=30858    

LINK TO MY 204 BACKDROPS : Design Resources/ Main Resources/Table Templates/Table Resources/Backdrops for VPX Tables (DT 16/9)  2.0 

#4 Genesis38

Genesis38

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:43 PM

Thank you so much batch! Really appreciate it. Will give it a go :)

Edit: I think the validate portion of it is where I've been stuck. How exactly do I validate the file?

Edited by Genesis38, 30 April 2020 - 11:14 PM.

#5 batch

batch

VPFroggie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 06:59 AM

Select the image you want to import, for example "Right_rail_brighter" and click on "ouvrir" (Perhaps "open" for you), at the bottom right corner of the window (see image below)

open.jpg

#6 Genesis38

Genesis38

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:41 AM

Thank you batch!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denis Villeneuve, science fiction, Replicant, Sci-Fi, Officer K, Joi, VPX, Deckard, Blade Runner 2049, Blade Runner