Brer Frog

Pinball Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Funhouse, Attack From Mars, Medieval Madness

Posted 18 August 2018 - 07:51 AM

I tried to download the latest version, ver 1.2, but got a "failed" message. I tried 3 times but it always failed. Is there a known issue downloading this?

I did notice a yellow dot by the download arrow in Firefox but the Download panel did not indicate anything was wrong so I figured it was some new FF feature. Thought I'd look into it and apparently a warning message supposed to appear in the Download panel that the file may be potentially unwanted.

So I tried a 4th time to download & there was no yellow dot & the download went fine. I have no idea what is triggering the warning but all went well now.

Edited by Brer Frog, 18 August 2018 - 08:23 AM.

#142 bpjacobsen

bpjacobsen

Pinball Fan

• Silver Supporter
  • 567 posts

• Flag: ---------

• Favorite Pinball: all

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:04 PM

nevermind, since I loaded the latest vpx and pinmame versions it no longer snaps back..

#143 ccooper

ccooper

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: Hulk

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:54 AM

Does anyone know why the flipper buttons would autoplunge the ball/shift gears on this table?

#144 drickman156

drickman156

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Black Rose, Indiana Jones, Medieval Madness

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:13 AM

For anyone having issues hitting the left ramp to lock after moving to VPX 1.05, I found that the ramp up to the lock is not wide enough at the base when coming from the left loop. So the ball would deflect of the edge of the ramp and loose all momentum. For now my duct tape fix was simply to widen the base of the ramp.

To change this, I adjusted the ramp (on layer 4 I believe) "RampaMovil" and under Position I changed Bottom Width from 122 to 155. Now it makes the ramp every time for me. Hopefully this just saves ganjafarmer time but I'm sure he'll fix is properly and release an update. 

#145 Thalamus

Thalamus

Pinball Wizard

• Platinum Supporter
  • 3,431 posts

• Flag: Norway

• Favorite Pinball: GOT, Alien Star, LOTR, TOM

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:37 AM

V1.2 - fixed ramp bug (vpx 10.5)

You are way too late :)

#146 drickman156

drickman156

Neophyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Favorite Pinball: Black Rose, Indiana Jones, Medieval Madness

Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

V1.2 - fixed ramp bug (vpx 10.5)

You are way too late :)

Oh, guess I got my version from monsterpincab or vpinball which are both out of date. Did not notice the version here was different. Still, finding this thread made me assume there was no solution implemented so it is one more road sign to help lost folks like myself. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DOFLinx