Category: VPinMAME 9.x Recreations
Based on the Williams table from 1993
This is a rebuild of my older table for VP8 with new graphics and settings. This table is completely angle free and no animals were damag... err I mean no reels were used to build this table
Just a note about the cannons: They are made using only six dropwalls without using any image, just simply VP dropwalls! The cannon animation consist of 40 frames, so the movemnt is quite smooth. The ball can be seen through them at some points, this is a limitation of the dropwalls in VP. The colors can be changed and if someone find better colors, so just write it here and I'll update the table.
The table uses the ROM LX7 SP1 (which can be downloaded from this site). I understand this being the service pack 1 of the latest LX7. There are a few lines in the script which you can change if you want to change to default rom.
- bumpers looping and the ball never going up through the lanes
- Ball going strait to the left outlane from the bumpers
- kickback not working and increased the strength.
- top lanes plastics graphics were missing
- Sometimes the ball got lost and the table made a ball search when using cannons. This is not completely fixed, but even it is better than before, still happens from time to time.
- flippers were too weak to shoot the Borg.
- Increased the strength of the kickback
- added motor sound to the cannons
- added some extra walls/ramps to keep the ball from jumping out of the ramps and going inside some walls.
I would like to thank Sheltemke for his help testing these fixes.
- Simply updated for VP91x with alpha ramps and some adjustments in the settings as with the rest of my tables for VP91x.
- I have also ressurected my chrome ball that I used 4 years ago This time as a PNG transparent ball
Submitted by jpsalas, on Oct 23 2010, 07:19 AM
Edited by jpsalas, 16 April 2011 - 10:09 AM.