2. Right Click on It - go to "properties"
3. in the target field were you should see something like :
C:\Program Files\Future Pinball\FuturePinball.exe just add "/arcaderender" (without the quotes and put a space between the two)
Launch Fp with this new shortcut. go in the video option, you should be able to see the option ArcadeRender in the screen setting.
Note* when everything is setup launch a table. At first it will appear offset for both playfield and Backglass YOU HAVE TO ADJUST EVERY TABLE ONE BY ONE
Adjusting table for your cabinet :
1. in Arcade Render mode hit "Scroll Lock" an on screen menu will appear.
2. use pageUp and PageDown to navigate the menu item.
3. use the numbers on the numPad to make the adjustement.
4. when everything is to your liking, hit escape to go back to the editor
5. Before closing the table, SAVE IT. or everything you did will be lost...
6. repeat with the next table
7. enjoy your Playtime!
Anyone want to add something, please do.
Edited by Steve Paradis, 03 March 2010 - 07:06 PM.