Category: VPinMAME 9.x Recreations
Based on Funhouse by Williams 1990, for VP9 only
I don't think you need an introduction to this machine.
Just a few notes about the game:
- It uses two strengths for the nudge, a normal one and a stronger one using the keys on the sides of the normal nudge keys.
- Press R during the game to get the rules of the game and some extra tips.
Otherwise it is a normal VP table, so just get it and have some fun
Changes in 1.1:
- fixed misplaced switch
- moved the upper flipper a little more up to make it easier to hit Ruby.
- fixed slingshots (but don't complain now if some shots doesn't register, even if you see the animation )
- removed the extra light on the right inlane.
- Removed the color steps lights, and added the lights on the back of the hands.
- Changed the color of the transparent ramps.
- Updated for VP91x, with alpha ramps and new graphics and settings.
- Tried to fix the ball loop between the bumpers
Submitted by jpsalas, on Aug 3 2009, 03:14 PM
Edited by jpsalas, 13 April 2011 - 09:34 AM.