• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

• Flag: Canada

• Favorite Pinball: Mars Attacks

• PS3 Gamer Tag: Misfit1963
  • 360 Gamer Tag: BamBam1963

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

I have taken all of my Future Pinball tables and have converted them to full screen for use on my Three Screen cabinet thanks to the help of the fine folks on these forums.
After completing the process I have noticed the the actual pinball is slightly oblong. Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of the ball so it is nice and round?

Also, is there a way to permanently remove the scoring graphic in the top left (and sometime right) side of the table within the script? I am assuming this is a HUD, but can't seem to figure out how to have the table launch without this feature enabled. I know that after the table launches, I can hit the tilde (~) key and it disappears. The problem, however, is when I re-launch the table, even after saving it, the HUD re-appears.

Thanks for all of your help to date.

Cheers.

John

Edited by BamBam, 08 March 2012 - 08:46 PM.

This is better than Disney Land man!

#2 petecoomali

petecoomali

Hobbyist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

• Flag: Burma

• Favorite Pinball: Fish tales

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (BamBam @ Mar 8 2012, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have taken all of my Future Pinball tables and have converted them to full screen for use on my Three Screen cabinet thanks to the help of the fine folks on these forums.
After completing the process I have noticed the the actual pinball is slightly oblong. Is there a way to change the aspect ratio of the ball so it is nice and round?

Also, is there a way to permanently remove the scoring graphic in the top left (and sometime right) side of the table within the script? I am assuming this is a HUD, but can't seem to figure out how to have the table launch without this feature enabled. I know that after the table launches, I can hit the tilde (~) key and it disappears. The problem, however, is when I re-launch the table, even after saving it, the HUD re-appears.

Thanks for all of your help to date.

Cheers.

John

A simple way to remove it is selecting the translite and move the thing out of the visual area