Category: VPinMAME 9.x Recreations
Based on the Williams Flash table from 1979
Angle independent, only for VP912 due to the use of the alpha transparency, etc, etc
The FS version has higher resolution graphics, but the originals were very very small, so the quality isn't very great, and a few of the plastics were broken too. So if you have better pictures of this table don't hesitate in to send them to me so I can update the table with better graphics.
- Changed the plastics (thanks Ezepov for the pictures). The changes are not very visible in this 4:3, but they look much better in the FS version.
- Changed a little the playfield using some pictures Strangeleo72 sent me, thanks
- Made some changes to the speed of the ball and the strength of the plunger, thanks ta2686
- Made some changes to le outlane layout, making the left a little easier (moved the post a little down)
- I hope I stopped the ball going on top of the left plastic.
- New playfield. Thanks to Ezepov for the redraw.
Submitted by jpsalas, on Jul 30 2011, 12:36 PM
Edited by jpsalas, 01 August 2011 - 03:43 PM.