Phazer51

Enthusiast

• Platinum Supporter
  • 155 posts

• Flag: United States of America

• Favorite Pinball: Medieval Madness

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

[POST MOVED TO CORRECT SUPPORT AREA]

I have recently been experiencing a very bizarre Future Pinball event in my cabinet.  For several years, I've used the table Pirates of the Caribbean 1.09 GOLD.  The table has usually worked fine.  I tried using BAM.  Things seemed to be alright.  However, I soon noticed that the plunger no longer had enough strength to launch the ball more than 1/3 the way up the launch lane and onto the table.

I've tried the table with original physics and physics 2.6 (which had previously worked).  I get the same problem with both physics sets.  

I've tried downloading new copies of the table and launching them directly from Future Pinball (physics default and physics 2.6).  I can sometimes get the first ball to launch. But, subsequent plunger launches will not work (and just go a maximum of 1/3 way up the launch lane).  Other times, no balls will launch.

I even tried downloading Pirates of the Caribbean Physics 2.5 which is the SLAMT1LT table modded by Glxb.  I experience the same problems.

I have not manually modified any of the table scripts.

This is a great table and I'd like to continue to use it.

If anybody has any suggestions as to how I can correct this problem, your assistance would be appreciated.

Edited by Phazer51, 07 January 2018 - 05:23 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plunger, strength, launch, future pinball, ball, help